The sun-drenched peak is in clear sight.
Race to the top or take a peaceful stroll?
The view is perfect either way.
SEe What’s Happening
Trick-or-treating may not be in the works this year, but we’ve got some spooky options to enjoy instead.
Want to find out what’s going on? Sign up for the Palm Desert monthly events newsletter and never miss a beat!
Get a rare glimpse into the world of bighorn sheep on Palm Desert hiking trails that are only open in the fall.
We’re Committed to Keeping You Healthy
In Palm Desert, the safety of our guests has always been a top priority. Now, in the midst of the fears surrounding COVID-19, we’re even more focused on making sure that you’re healthy while you’re finding your happy pace in Palm Desert. The entire hospitality community is taking cues from public health experts and following local, state and federal mandates to prevent the spread of the virus.
As of September 28, here are a few of the updates you can expect:
- Outdoor dining at more than x-number of restaurants with indoor dining recently approved at 25% capacity in Riverside County
- 25% indoor capacity limits at retail establishments
- Enhanced sanitation and disinfecting procedures in retail, dining and hotel facilities
- Limited tee times at area golf courses to ensure proper social distancing
- Face masks required indoors and if outdoors and unable to maintain six-foot distance
If you’re preparing to visit but need more information on what to expect, send us a note in the chat box at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. With regular changes to guidelines, our team will give you the most up-to-date knowledge so you can make the most of your vacation.
Relax, We'll Keep You Informed
Your Trip Starts here
Palm Desert Visitor Services
73510 Fred Waring Drive
(Inside the North Wing of Palm Desert City Hall)
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Closed Weekends and Major Holidays