The sun-drenched peak is in clear sight.
Race to the top or take a peaceful stroll?
The view is perfect either way.
See What’s Happening
Shop for farm fresh produce and other artisanal products at Palm Desert’s Certified Farmers’ Market.
Enjoy food from your favorite Palm Desert restaurant at our newest outdoor dining destination.
The Palm Desert community is stronger than ever. This campaign celebrates that spirit of resilience.
In Palm Desert, the safety of our guests has always been a top priority. Now, in the midst of the fears surrounding COVID-19, we’re even more focused on making sure that you’re healthy while you’re finding your happy pace in Palm Desert. The entire hospitality community is taking cues from public health experts and following local, state and federal mandates to prevent the spread of the virus.
As of November 13, here are a few of the updates you can expect:
- Outdoor dining at more than 50 restaurants including many with new, enhanced outdoor seating, plus take out food and delivery available from dozens more
- 25% indoor capacity limits at retail establishments
- Enhanced sanitation and disinfecting procedures in retail, dining and hotel facilities
- Limited tee times at area golf courses to ensure proper social distancing
- Face masks required indoors and if outdoors and unable to maintain six-foot distance
- A California Travel Advisory is in effect stating that persons arriving in California from other states or countries, including returning California residents, should practice self-quarantine for 14 days after arrival, limiting their interactions to their immediate household
- Stay-at-home orders issued by the State of California Department of Public Health are in effect nightly from 10am - 5pm, through December 21 that impacts non-essential work, movement and gatherings
If you’re preparing to visit but need more information on what to expect, send us a note in the chat box at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. With regular changes to guidelines, our team will give you the most up-to-date knowledge so you can make the most of your vacation.
Relax, We'll Keep You Informed
Your Trip Starts here
Palm Desert Visitor Services continues to serve guests remotely while our facilities are closed to in-person visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need advice or directions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available by phone, email or the chat function in the lower right hand of your screen to answer any questions you may have.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed weekends and major holidays