- This event has passed.
November 1, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pmFree
Westfield Palm Desert’s wildly popular event, STREET, is back and better than ever. This year, the center is hosting special music and art events every weekend in October, all leading to the big event held under the stars at The Deck, Westfield’s rooftop event venue. STREET unfolds Friday, November 1, from 5:00pm to 11:00pm. Admission is FREE and all ages are welcome. The Deck is located on the third level parking garage near Macy’s.
Sponsored by The City of Palm Desert, STREET launches the City’s First Weekend event series and celebrates interactive art, music, food and fashion including:
- 50+ large-scale murals and interactive art including giant 14’ skateboard and 12’ sunglasses sculptures curated by Flat Black Art Supply.
- Live Bands and DJs featuring Choosey, Blu and Exile, Giselle Woo and The Night Owls, Desert Rhythm Project and many more.
- Food, craft beer and cocktails, including a Stuft Pizza pop-up and Coachella Food Truck Park, Tequila Bar, and Whiskey and Cigar Bars.
- 40+ pop-up shops from favorite and emerging brands, including a giant Art Walk featuring local artisans and makers.
- Giant family area with crafts and games curated by YMCA of the Desert and The Art Lab.
NEW this year is their Black Book VIP Bar, featuring a 1941 resorted trailer bar with premium stage views, complimentary cocktails and global street eats. The first 200 guests who spend $200 at any Westfield retailer during October 1 – 15 can reserve their VIP spot at the Black Book Bar.